Cruise Shipping Asia-Pacific 2014, Hong Kong
Cruise Shipping Asia-Pacific
November 20-21, 2014
Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre, Hong Kong
Cruise Shipping Asia-Pacific is the world's only annual event focused on the entire Asia-Pacific cruise market.
All the industry experts and analysts, and especially, the most prominent cruise line executives are seeing the growth year over year in this market and the proof is in the ongoing investments in those markets. Specifically:
- The staggering increase in the number of homeported ships there
- The increasing number of Asia-Pac itineraries
- Travel agent training
Plus, the numbers speak volumes!
Growth Figures* Pacing Steady and Strong!
• Potential Asian source market of 3.8m by 2020, representing a compound annual growth of 14.3%
• 117 separate destinations in 17 nations received or hosted cruise ships in Asia in 2013
• World's largest cruise companies will have 38% of their market share in Asia by 2021.**
Get in on the ground floor of this incredible opportunity and enter the gateway to tomorrow's marketplace. Check out our Cruise Shipping Asia-Pacific video for more details and benefits for exhbiting or attending the event.
Owned and organized by:
In partnership with:
Official Event Partner: