The Asia-Pacific region is the fastest emerging market in the cruise industry. With the staggering increase in homeported ships and the developing port infrastructure, there's no better time for cruise industry suppliers to join the growing company of vanguards capitalizing on this opportunity including:
- Port Development
- Ship Equipment
- Design and Refurbishment
And Cruise Shipping Asia-Pacific is the gateway into this market!
Growth Figures* Pacing Steady and Strong!
- Potential Asian source market of 3.8m by 2020, representing a compound annual growth of 14.3%
- 117 separate destinations in 17 nations received or hosted cruise ships in Asia in 2013
- World's largest cruise companies will have 38% of their market share in Asia by 2021.**
*White paper "The Cruise Industry in Asia 2013 and Beyond," Asia Cruise Association, Sept 2013. **Cruise Industry News 2014 Asian Market Briefing.
A selection of exhibitors who'll be in attendance at this year's cruise trade show include:
- Tour Operators
- Destination Management Companies
- Shore excursion providers
- National Tourist Organizations
- Shipbuilders & Repair
- Ship Equipment Manufacturers
- Entertainment Suppliers
- Information Technology Providers
- Food & Beverage Suppliers
- Hotel & Ship Services Providers
Reserve your stand today! For more information contact:
Contact our Sales Department Today: