Who attends Seatrade Med?
Some 3000 participants from 52 countries attended Seatrade Med in 2010, including among them many representatives from cruise lines active in the region. This gathering together of a prime target group represents a key opportunity to accomplish months of business over just a few days. REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW>>
38 cruise line brands were represented in 2010, covering itinerary planning, hotel operations, technical operations, purchasing, marine operations and sales & marketing. The following key decision-makers were among them:
- Corporate Hotel Manager MSC Cruises
- Director Itinerary Planning & Development Seabourn
- Director Marine, Port & Security Operations Disney Cruise Line
- Director of New Builds Holland America Line
- Director Saga Shipping Co. Ltd.
- Director, Marine Operations Windstar Cruises
- Director, Planning, Ports & Logistics Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
- EVP, Fleet Operations Silversea Cruises
- Food & Beverage Manager Star Clippers
- Head of Fleet Shore Operations & Services Carnival UK
- Head of Port Operations & Shore Excursions TUI Cruises GmbH
- Manager - Shore Excursions Princess Cruises
- Managing Director Regent Seven Seas
- Managing Director Thomson Cruises & Island Cruises
- Planning & Operations Director Compagnie du Ponant
- Product Manager, Tour Operations, Europe Carnival Cruise Lines
- Purchasing Manager, Food & Beverage MSC Italcatering
- Senior Director, Port Operations Prestige Cruise Holdings
- Senior Manager, Business Development Louis Cruises
- Senior Manager, Port Operations AIDA Cruises
- Ship Operations Manager Sea Cloud Cruises GmbH
- VP, Guest Port Services Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
- VP, Hotel Operations Costa Crociere S.p.A.
- VP, Itinerary Planning & Revenue Management Norwegian Cruise Line
- VP, Land & Port Operations Crystal Cruises, Inc.
- VP, Operations Discovery Cruise Lines / Apollo