Exhibiting at Seatrade Med
Seatrade Med is the region’s leading cruise event, providing a meeting place for a wide range of industry suppliers to engage with purchasers and decision makers from cruise lines active in the Mediterranean.
The exhibition showcases the whole range of cruise products from hotel and leisure supplies to engineering and technical services, as well as hosting the greatest collection of Mediterranean ports and destinations and an extensive range of global destinations.
There are also HUGE opportunities here for new suppliers to the industry!
Meet key cruise line buyers & decision makers
Build relationships with new & existing clients
Network with industry leaders
Launch new products & services
Increase visibility & brand awareness
Promote your message to a wider audience
Discover the cruise industry & learn about its growth
Achieve months of business in just a few days!
Book Now! Download the Exhibitor Brochure
The following business types will benefit from exhibiting:
- Shipbuilders & repairers
- Marine equipment manufacturers
- Interior outfitters / refurbishers
- Hotel equipment & onboard suppliers
- Entertainment & leisure suppliers
- Food & beverage suppliers
- IT suppliers
- Classification societies
- Cruise terminal suppliers
- Cruise ports
- Tourism authorities
- Destination management companies
- Tour operators & ground handlers
- Ship agents
- Cruise associations
- Hotels, airports & airlines