Why Exhibit at Seatrade Cruise Global 2016?
- Serving the cruise industry for over 30 years
- Face-to-face networking with key stakeholders and buyers from all sectors of the cruise industry
- International reach that delivers thousands of quality visitors with real buying power
- Networking events with cruise industry executives who make the final purchasing decision
- 4-day conference program to keep you on the leading edge and increase attendee traffic
- Travel agent participation for more robust audience for destination exhibitors
- Targeted marketing and sponsorship programs
Key networking opportunities provide exhibitors access to influential cruise line executives, expert conference speakers, executives from CLIA and FCCA cruise associations, and special guests. This is the one must-attend event for every member of the cruise industry.
- Presidents of The Member Cruise Lines' Welcome Reception
- Conference Program
- CLIA Membership reception
- FCCA Gala Dinner benefitting the FCCA Foundation for the Caribbean
- Sponsored breakfasts and luncheons
Exhibit space is going fast! Book your space now!
Sales & Marketing Support for Exhibitors
UBM plc is one of the world's largest exhibition and conference organizers, with the global resources to develop and implement a promotional campaign to facilitate each exhibitor's trade show success.
- Advertising and Promotion: Print advertisements promoting attendance at Seatrade Cruise Global appear regularly in industry related publications, many with bonus distribution at various industry events. Regular newspaper advertising around the world keeps Seatrade Cruise Global paramount in the minds of the cruise industry.
- On-site Media Coverage: More than 300 journalists from all over the world will be on-site to provide up-to-the-minute press coverage. The daily show newspaper will highlight daily events and exhibitor activities.
Ask about additional marketing and sponsorship opportunities to enhance your brand's exposure both at the show and year-round!