Why Exhibit at Cruise Shipping Miami 2014?
- For nearly 30 years, Cruise Shipping Miami has been the leading international exhibition and conference serving the cruise industry
- International reach that delivers thousands of quality visitors with real buying power
- Networking events with cruise industry executives who make the final purchasing decision
- 4-day conference program to keep you on the leading edge
- Targeted marketing and sponsorship programs
Click here to see 2013 show facts
Sales & Marketing Support for Exhibitors
UBM plc is one of the world's largest exhibition and conference organizers, with the global resources to develop and implement a promotional campaign to facilitate each exhibitor's trade show success.
- Advertising and Promotion: Print advertisements promoting attendance at Cruise Shipping Miami appear regularly in industry related publications, many with bonus distribution at various industry events. Regular newspaper advertising around the world keeps Cruise Shipping Miami paramount in the minds of the cruise industry.
- Editorial Coverage: The show is regularly highlighted by popular industry publications. Show dates are added to calendars of events worldwide. Press releases are issued on a regular basis.
- Direct Marketing: Brochures, postcards and targeted emails promoting the event are sent directly to cruise industry executives worldwide on a year-round basis.
- E-Marketing: Visitors to our website can access complete exhibition and conference details, register for the event and request additional information.
- On-site Media Coverage: More than 200 journalists from all over the world will be on-site to provide up-to-the-minute press coverage. The daily show newsletter will highlight daily events and exhibitor activities.
Key networking opportunities provide exhibitors access to influential cruise line executives, expert conference speakers, executives from CLIA and FCCA cruise associations, and special guests.
- Presidents of The Member Cruise Lines' Welcome Reception, hosted by the Florida-Caribbean Cruise Association (F-CCA) and the Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) member cruise lines.
- Conference Program
- CLIA Membership reception
- F-CCA Gala Dinner benefitting the F-CCA Foundation for the Caribbean
- Sponsored breakfasts and luncheons
Exhibit space is going fast! Click here to book your exhibit space!